Classes are run by the term which are typically 10 weeks long. You have the choice of paying for the whole term at once (due at the start of the term), or if you prefer you can break this into weekly automatic payments if this is more convenient for you. If you do not think you will be able to attend classes regularly there is also the option of a casual rate for single classes. If you wish to join classes partway through the term, talk to your instructor about pro-rated fees for the remainder of the term.
- Junior students (up to 18 years): $100/term, $11 if paid by weekly AP, $15 casual
- Adults (18+ years): $150/term, $16.5 if paid by weekly AP, $20 casual
- Family (whole family – immediate family members in same household only): $250/term, $27.50 if paid by weekly AP, $35 casual
- Grading Fees – $15 per coloured belt student, payable in term 2 and term 4 at the beginning of the term along with regular training fees. Blackbelt gradings involve additioal expense that will be notified at the time of grading.
Fees should be paid to your ‘Home’ location (the location you attend most often). When you pay your fees at your home location you are also able to visit classes at other locations as you wish. If you are unsure as to where your home location should be, contact us and we will help you to decide. Please ensure you include the student or family name in your payment details and pay to the correct bank account number for your home location.
Bank Account Numbers for different home locations:
- Bayswater: 12-3050-0360841-00
- Birkenhead: 12-3072-0751544-01
- Parnell: 06-0122-0326797-00
- Takapuna: 12-3050-0360841-00
- Silverdale: 38-9006-0179639-01
- Uniform Set (Jacket, Pants, White Belt): $55
- Badges: $10 (round), $5 (square)
- Replacement Belt: $10
You are not required to have a uniform straight away. You are welcome to begin training in comfortable exercise clothes. As you continue training a uniform is important as it is designed to withstand the rigours of training and also shows pride in your school. Uniform items can be ordered through your instructor.