Details of the upcoming November gradings have been finalized.
Please arrive a few minutes early for your grading session, as it is a very busy day and we need to do our best to keep to schedule.
The session to attend is the belt you are going for (ie a white belt should attend the yellow belt session as that is their next grade to achieve, and orange belt should attend the green belt session and so on). If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Location: 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna
- Contact: 021 970 211, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: Coloured Belt – $35,
- Time and Date: Please see below
Junior Grading Times – Saturday 14th November
- 9:00 – 9:45am Kids Yellow Belt
- 10:00 – 10:45am Kids Orange Belt
- 11:00 – 12:00am Kids Green Belt
- 12:15 – 1:30pm Kids Blue to Red Belt
- 1:45 – 2:45pm Teens Yellow to Green Belt
- 3:00 – 4:30pm Teens Blue to Red Belt
Adult Grading Times – Saturday 21st November
- 10:00 – 12:00noon Adults Yellow to Green Belt
- 1:00 – 3:00pm Adults Blue to Red Belt