Times for the upcoming gradings are below.
- All gradings will be held at 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna.
- Cost is $30 for Coloured Belts and $100 for Black Belt. Catch up sessions (for those who cannot attend the appropriate scheduled session) are $50.
- You need to book in for your grading session (juniors by 7th November, adults by 14th November).
- If you have any questions please contact me -09 550 3896 firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Gradings – Saturday 15th November (catchup sessions by appointment on Friday 21st November)
- Kids Yellow Belt 9-9:45am
- Kids Orange Belt 10-10:45am
- Kids Green Belt 11-11:45am
- Kids Blue Belt 12-12:45pm
- Kids Brown to Red Belt 1-2pm
- Teens Yellow to Green Belt 2-3:30pm
- Teens Blue to Red Belt 3:30-5pm
Adult Gradings – Saturday 22nd November
- Adults Yellow to Green – 10am to 12noon
- Adults Blue to Red – 1pm to 3pm
Junior Black Belt Gradings – Friday 28th and Saturday 29th November
- Friday 7pm – Fitness and Forms
- Saturday 10am – Applications and Sparring
Spectators can attend the Saturday morning session, and we also need volunteers to help the prospective Black Belts complete their sparring requirement during the Saturday morning session.