Details of the upcoming June gradings have been finalized.
Please arrive a few minutes early for your grading session, as it is a very busy day and we need to do our best to keep to schedule.
The session to attend is the belt you are going for (ie a white belt should attend the yellow belt session as that is their next grade to achieve, and orange belt should attend the green belt session and so on). If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Location: 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna
- Contact: 021 970 211, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: Coloured Belt – $35, Junior Blackbelt $55, Adult Blackbelt $110
- Time and Date: Please see below
Junior Grading Times – Saturday 13th June
- 9:00 – 9:45am Kids Yellow Belt
- 10:00 – 10:45am Kids Orange Belt
- 11:00 – 11:45am Kids Green Belt
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Kids Blue to Red Belt
- 1:00 – 2:30pm Teens Yellow to Green Belt
- 2:30 – 4:00pm Teens Blue to Brown Belt
- 4:00 – 5:30pm Teens Red Belt
Adult Grading Times – Saturday 20th June
- 10:00 – 12:00noon Adults Yellow to Green Belt
- 1:00 – 3:00pm Adults Blue to Red Belt
Blackbelt Grading Times
- Friday 26th June 7:00 – 9:00pm Fitness and Forms
- Saturday 27th 10:00-12:00noon Applications and Sparring
- Saturday 27th 1:00-3:00pm Conditioning (adults only)
There will be a dinner for Black Belt students to receive their grading results on Saturday 27th at 7pm at Genghis Khan on Como St in Takapuna.