We have an interesting seminar lined up for you in November:
Train in the ways of the Samurai to become proficient with the Katana, the soul of the Warrior. The seminar will include solo training exercises and partner training exercises.
Presented by Kyoshi Ray Porter – 10th Degree Te-jutsu, 7th Degree Karate, 6th Degree Ken-jutsu, 5th Degree Kobu-jutsu. Certified Grand Master with Asian Grand Masters Society and the International Grand Masters Association.
This seminar will be open to Adults and Teenage Kung Fu students, we may also have space for guests if numbers permit. Places in this seminar are strictly limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- What: Katana Seminar
- Date: Saturday November 8th
- Time: 10:00am – 12:00 noon
- Cost: $35 members, $45 guests
- Location: 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna
- Contact: If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 550 3896