Times for the upcoming gradings are below.
- All gradings will be held at 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna.
- Cost is $30 for Coloured Belts and $100 for Black Belt. Catch up sessions (for those who cannot attend the appropriate scheduled session) are $50.
- You need to book in for your grading session (juniors by 6th June, adults by 13th June).
- If you have any questions please contact me -09 550 3896 or email@example.com
Junior Gradings – Saturday 14th June (catchup sessions by appointment on Friday 20th June)
- Kids Yellow Belt 9-9:45am
- Kids Orange Belt 10-10:45am
- Kids Green Belt 11-11:45am
- Kids Blue to Red Belt 12-1pm
- Teens Yellow to Blue Belt 1-2:30pm
- Teens Blue to Red Belt 2:30-4pm
Adult Gradings – Saturday 21st June
- Adults Yellow to Green – 10am to 12noon
- Adults Blue to Red – 1pm to 3pm
Black Belt Gradings – Friday 27th and Saturday 28th June
- Friday 7pm – Fitness and Forms
- Saturday 10am – Applications and Sparring
- Saturday 1pm – Conditioning
Spectators can attend the Saturday morning session, and we also need volunteers to help the prospective Black Belts complete their sparring requirement during the Saturday morning session.