I’m looking at running a Women’s Only Self Defence Bootcamp during term 4.
This class will combine fitness with learning simple, practical self defence skills that will keep you safe and give you confidence. Hitting and kicking pads is a surprisingly good workout and a lot of fun as well. You will also get to beat me up in the Redman suit at the end of the course!
Here are some comments from people who have attended previous self defence workshops:
“Had a great time and feel more confident now. Very good trainer – bit of humour helps!” – Marlena, Insurance Broker
“Practical, fun, good practical demonstrations. Communicates well, encouraging, not scary.” – Trevor, Radiologist
“Practical – reality based/experiential. Thoroughly enjoyable. Awesome course – will recommend to all my friends.” – Michael, Registered Nurse
“Enjoyed the red man suit and being able to see how effective relatively simple moves are.” – Joel
“Simple and easy to remember ways of dealing with danger, great for women. I feel more confident” -Anya
“Epic. I definitely recommend the course.” -Shaleen
So come along ready for fitness, fun and probably a few laughs as well!
- What: Women’s Only Self Defence Bootcamp
- When: Tuesdays 9:30-10:20am (convenient for after dropping kids at school)
- Dates: 23rd October – 11th December (8 weeks)
- Where: 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna
- Cost: $120 for all eight weeks or $100 early bird discount if you pay by 19th October
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 550 3896
NB: Spaces will be limited, also this course will only run if there are enough people interested, so contact me ASAP to book your place.