Please find the grading session times for the upcoming June 2012 gradings below. If you have any questions about the grading or which session to attend, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 550 3896.
All grading sessions will be held at the Northshore Kung Fu and Qigong Health Centre, 46a Taharoto Rd, Takapuna.
The grading fee is $25 per student and includes a certificate and any belt or tip as required.
The belt referred to in the grading times is the coloured belt or tip the student is going for, not the grade currently held, i.e. ungraded students are white belts and will generally be going for a yellow tip or belt – they attend at 9:00am
Junior Gradings – Saturday 16th June
- Kids Yellow belt, 9:00-9:45am
- Kids, Orange belt, 10:00-10:45am
- Kids, Green belt, 11:00-11:45am
- Kids, Blue & Brown belt, 12:00-12:45pm
- All Teens, 1:00-2:00pm
Adult Gradings – Saturday 23rd June
- Yellow to Green Belt, 10:00-12:00noon
- Blue to Red Belt, 1:00-3:00pm