Kids are back at school next week. As you know Kung Fu training is great for helping them with their learning, many parents find that their children are more settled, confident and able to focus as a result of their Kung Fu training. I look forward to the kid’s and teen’s classes starting again shortly (2011 term dates are here)
There are also some natural nutritional products that can really help with learning as well. A great one that we have had some great success with over the years is ‘Focus Attention’ from Natures Sunshine.
This product is:
• Formulated to help people focus attention.
• Supports normal brain stimulation levels.
• Supports blood circulation and neurotransmitters in the brain.
• Helps modulate brain activity and energy levels.
• Soothes the brain nutritionally without using harsh chemicals.
• Provides vital nutrients to enhance learning and memory.
• Contains several powerful antioxidants to quench damaging free radicals.
• Includes Melissa, making this a unique formula for soothing both the nervous and circulatory systems—of prime importance for proper brain function.
Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), l-Glutamine, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Lemon Balm Leaves (Melissa officinalis), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Ginkgo Leaves (Ginkgo biloba)
I just got an e-mail from Natures Sunshine in New Zealand and I am happy to let you know that for a limited time I will be able to supply you with Focus Attention at below wholesale cost. RRP is $30.30 but I will be able to supply it for $20 for while stocks last. Let me know if you would like some (its pretty good for adults too…).